I'm just a girl in this wide world trying to find my place. A lot of this journey is about overcoming my issues, but I post about a wide variety of things.
Come sit down for awhile, keep me company, I'm sure we can find something to keep us entertained.
Then I am away from work for 8 whole days. Monday is a day of much sleeping and general stuffing around. Then I am free as a bird. What to do with myself???
- thelittlerippa likes this
- only20seconds likes this
- sonjaruns said: Pamper yourself a bit - get a massage, go to a spa. Read books. Sit in a café and watch the people passing by. Make new music playlists.
- bikinisummer likes this
- sweetbandnerd said: Relax… run errands… work out… read a book… watch a movie… do a creative task/activity… SO MUCH POTENTIAL! :)
- diaryofthelegallybrunette likes this
- diaryofthelegallybrunette said: Eight days is a mini-holiday!
- diminishingovertime posted this